How to change the language on your iPad if it’s incorrect
Category : entrepreneur
Language is one of the most important settings on your iPad.
If you live in a country where the primary language is different from yours, you will obviously want to change your iPad to the language you speak and read.
You can also change your iPad’s language if you’re practicing using another language. Or if your iPad’s language setting somehow inadvertently changed, you’ll need to know how to change it back without being able to read the words.
Here’s what you need to know.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPad (From $329.99 at Best Buy)
How to change the language on an iPad
1. Open the Settings app — its icon is gray, and looks like a multi-layered gear.
2. In the left-hand menu, tap on the General tab, which should be the first tab in the third group.
3. Scroll down to tap on “Language and Region.” It should be the third item in the fifth grouping.
4. The top item should be “iPad Language.” Tap on that.
5. Scroll down to tap on whichever language you want to change your iPad to. In this example I’ve selected US Spanish, or Español (EE. UU.).
6. Tap on “Done” (it will be the word in the upper-right corner of the screen).
7. It will ask you again if you want to change to the new language. Tap “Continue” (bottom-right of the new box).
8. The screen will go black except for the term about changing to the new language.
9. When your screen comes back up, everything will be in the new language.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to fully silence your iPad so it makes no sound when you receive alerts, play games, or type
How to download Netflix movies and shows onto an iPad to watch when you’re without internet
‘Why is my iPad so slow?’: How to get your iPad running smoothly again
How to clear the cache on your iPad to make it run faster