The best Black Friday deals of 2019: What’s on sale now, and what deals to expect next week
Category : entrepreneur
- Black Friday is coming up next week. This year it falls on November 29.
- There will be deals on tech and electronics, home goods, clothing, and more, like $20 off the rarely discounted Apple AirPods and $45 off the Kindle Paperwhite.
- Below you’ll find a list of who’s having the best sales, the early Black Friday 2019 deals you can already shop, and a preview of the ones we already know about.
- To potentially save more on Black Friday deals this year, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date coupons and promo codes.
Black Friday is next week, but if you’ve been keeping up with our coverage, you probably know that many early deals and Black Friday ads are already live.
Below, learn everything you need to know about Black Friday, including where to shop, what to buy, and what deals you can already start taking advantage of.
Where to shop the best Black Friday deals
We’ll be rounding up the best deals from the top Black Friday retailers. Some already have live and early deals, while others have released their Black Friday preview ads.
- Walmart Black Friday deals
- Target Black Friday deals
- Best Buy Black Friday deals
- Kohl’s Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Nordstrom Black Friday deals
- Macy’s Black Friday deals
- eBay Black Friday deals
- The Home Depot Black Friday deals
- Gamestop Black Friday deals
- Sephora Black Friday deals
The best early Black Friday deals of 2019:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 + free security software, $450 (originally $650) [You save $200], available at Best Buy
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $139 (originally $159) [You save $15], available at Walmart
- TCL 65″ Roku Smart 4K UHD HDR TV, $480 (originally $750) [You save $270], available at Target
- 23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry, $99 (originally $199) [You save $100], available at Amazon
- 40% off Appliance Special Buys, available at The Home Depot
- Google Smart TV Kit, $45 (originally $74) [You save $29], available at Walmart
- Free Echo Dot + Ring Camera, $200 (originally $250) [You save $50], available at Target
- Panasonic Lumix FZ300 Digital Camera, $398 (originally $598) [You save $200], available at Amazon
- Free $200 Best Buy gift card + KitchenAid Double Wall Oven, $2,700 (originally $3,240) [You save $540], available at Best Buy
- Ecobee Smart Thermostat, $199 (originally $249) [You save $50], available at Amazon
We’ll be searching through all the best Black Friday sales across the internet.
Check out our list of stores having Black Friday sales, including all the details you need on start and end times.
The best deals on Black Friday will likely come from brands like Amazon, Target, and Best Buy. Retail startups such as Leesa and Brooklinen also offer really competitive deals. For some startups, Black Friday will be the only time of the year when their products are discounted, so we recommend shopping at these smaller brands as well.
Here are some great Black Friday sales:
- L.L. Bean: 25% off your order with code “SAVE25” now through November 19
- Burrow: 15% off sitewide with code “EARLY” now through November 30
- Leesa: Up to $350 off mattresses + 2 free pillows now through December 6
- Cole Haan: Up to 60% off select styles and 30% off almost everything else from November 28 to 6 a.m. December 1
- Parachute: 20% off everything from November 28 through November 2
Visit our Black Friday 2019 hub for up-to-date information on deals and store openings this year.